Cody and Isaac sit down to discuss the role of the parent brand in Brand Architecture.
Points of discussion:
1. The Beyond Beer Handbook
2. What is your parent brand?
3. Why is your parent brand so important?
4. Does this new extension carry the same values and promises as your brewery’s parent brand?
5. Does it mesh comfortably with the same activity or occasion as your parent brand?
6. Does it speak to the same people as your parent brand?
7. Does it make sense for your brewery to be releasing, or to be associated with, this product?
8. How will this extension add value to, or detract from, the parent?
9. How can you protect your reputation and positioning?
10. To what degree should the parent brand be present on this new beverage?
11. How can your parent brand give credibility to the extension?
12. How many categories can you credibly expand into?
13. What is a “Main Purchasing Driver?”
14. The Beverage Brand Architecture Continuum
Learn more at: http://www.beyondbeerbook.com
Have a topic or question you’d like us to field on the show? Shoot it our way: email@example.com
Join 5,500+ food and bev industry pros who are subscribed to the Beer Branding Trends Newsletter (and access all past issues) at: www.beerbrandingtrends.com