Cody and Isaac sit down to discuss their recent trip to speak at the Ontario Craft Brewers Conference.
Points of discussion:
1. Ontario brewers are cautiously optimistic (despite being a bit beat down)
2. Adam Brož’s Keynote + “Craft” vs. “Industrial” lagers
3. Discussing the LCBO (Liquor Control Board of Ontario)
4. Professional selling within the craft beer industry (KPIs, salary vs. commission, etc.)
5. Website tactics and breweries moving their main sites over to eCommerce platforms (e.g. Shopify)
6. Poll 1: Has your brewery produced (or thought about producing) a non-beer product? (40 yes / 31 no)
7. Poll 2: If you were to launch a beyond beer product in 2023, what category would you get into? (NA everything, Hop Water, RTDs, Kombucha, Cider, Cannabis & Canned Air?)
Learn more about brewery rebrands: www.craftbeerrebranded.com
Learn more about Brand Architecture: http://www.beyondbeerbook.com
Have a topic or question you’d like us to field on the show? Shoot it our way: email@example.com
Want to work together? Email Isaac to start the conversation.
Join 5,500+ food and bev industry pros who are subscribed to the Beer Branding Trends Newsletter (and access all past issues) at: www.beerbrandingtrends.com