Cody and Isaac sit down to discuss brand guidelines. What are they (and why does no one read them)?
Points of discussion:
1. How many people actually read brand guidelines?
2. Guidelines should be all killer, no filler tools.
3. There are two core components to brand guidelines—visual style guide and brand messaging guide.
4. These are important because you can reference them when working with other partners and onboarding new employees.
5. Are brand guidelines the same thing as an employee handbook?
6. Brand guidelines are a great way to protect your branding investment, provided you read and honor them.
7. Don’t stretch your logo, folks.
8. Bonus Content: Cody & Isaac discuss the Pepsi Brand Guidelines
Learn more at www.craftbeerrebranded.com
Have a topic or question you’d like us to field on the show? Shoot it our way: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join 5,500+ food and bev industry pros who are subscribed to the Beer Branding Trends Newsletter (and access all past issues) at: www.beerbrandingtrends.com