Cody and Isaac sit down to discuss how to position and brand a seemingly “unremarkable” brewery.
Points of discussion:
1. Branding a startup brewery, feat. Lost Nomad Brewing
2. Name vs. No name
3. Identity vs. Story & Strategy
4. Positioning (What do you do? For whom? How are you different?)
5. Brand strategy drives the design train (always)
6. What is myth making? And why can’t Isaac settle on one definition for it?
Learn more about brewery rebrands: www.craftbeerrebranded.com
Learn more about Brand Architecture: http://www.beyondbeerbook.com
Have a topic or question you’d like us to field on the show? Shoot it our way: email@example.com
Want to work together? Email Isaac to start the conversation.
Join 5,500+ food and bev industry pros who are subscribed to the Beer Branding Trends Newsletter (and access all past issues) at: www.beerbrandingtrends.com