Cody and Isaac sit down and discuss everything covered in this year’s Beer Branding Trends review.
Points of discussion:
1. Read the piece here.
2. Join the Beer Branding Trends Newsletter to ask questions for our next podcast
3. Reinvention (rebrands, refreshes, packaging formats in flux, SKU rationalization, a shift back to bottles?)
4. Why are lifestyle brands a smart play right now? (Also, what is a lifestyle brand?)
5. eCommerce (the real adventure was in the consumer data we gathered along the way)
6. Beyond Beer (yet another plug for our book that we’ve been talking about for two years. is it even real?)
7. CODO with the hot takes!
8. Day parting (how can breweries open up new morning, afternoon and evening occasions?)
9. Cody is all in on nootropics, mushroom coffee and cocaine. (is there anything more functional than cocaine?)
10. Revisiting the Law of Category
11. Some thoughts on seltzer (going premium, categorical differentiation, seltzer-izing other categories)
12. Brand Architecture
13. The accidental hospitality group
14. Fanciful names vs. monolithic brand-forward names
15. Package design trends + expert opinions
Read the 2022 Beer Branding Trends Review here.
Learn more at www.craftbeerrebranded.com
Have a topic or question you’d like us to field on the show? Shoot it our way: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join 5,500+ food and bev industry pros who are subscribed to the Beer Branding Trends Newsletter (and access all past issues) at: www.beerbrandingtrends.com