Cody and Isaac sit down to discuss best practices for remote work with a branding agency that might be a state, a time zone or half a world away.
Points of discussion:
1. Why are people historically apprehensive about working with an agency that isn’t local to them?
2. The biggest concern—how will we learn about your brewery’s culture and market if we’re not from your state?
3. This begin with thorough kickoff homework—art direction, competitive set audit and possible brand audit work.
4. Travel us the easiest way to navigate this issue. But what if we can’t travel?
5. Why collaboration and upfront brand strategy is even more crucial when working with a remote branding firm.
6. Stick. To. The. Agreed. Upon. Timeline.
7. Meetings are important (unless they aren’t). How do you know the difference?
8. Do you have to wear pants for a video call?
9. Specific communication tools make the process run smoother—Drive or Dropbox. Slack, etc.
Learn more at www.craftbeerrebranded.com
Have a topic or question you’d like us to field on the show? Shoot it our way: email@example.com
Join 5,500+ food and bev industry pros who are subscribed to the Beer Branding Trends Newsletter (and access all past issues) at: www.beerbrandingtrends.com