Cody sits down with the team at Birdsmouth Beer Co. to discuss what went into naming and branding their craft lager brewery in New Jersey.
Points of discussion:
1. Read the Birdsmouth Beer branding case study here.
2. What is Birdsmouth Beer Co.?
3. Why craft lagers and why New Jersey?
4. What was it like building a brewery during the pandemic?
5. What was it like developing a name for a brewery?
6. What was the brand identity and package design process like?
7. One beer for the rest of your life: Pils or Dunkel???
Learn more about brewery rebrands: www.craftbeerrebranded.com
Learn more about Brand Architecture: http://www.beyondbeerbook.com
Have a topic or question you’d like us to field on the show? Shoot it our way: email@example.com
Want to work together? Email Isaac to start the conversation.
Join 5,500+ food and bev industry pros who are subscribed to the Beer Branding Trends Newsletter (and access all past issues) at: www.beerbrandingtrends.com