Cody and Isaac sit down to discuss Brand Essences—what they are and what role it plays in the branding process.
Points of discussion:
1. What is a Brand Essence? (+ real project examples)
2. Why does this matter?
3. Should (or can) a Brand Essence be public facing?
4. What is Brand Personality?
5. “If your brewery were a person, what sort of personality traits would it have?”
6. What is Brand Voice?
7. Spectrum Exercise as a process tool.
Learn more at www.craftbeerrebranded.com
Have a topic or question you’d like us to field on the show? Shoot it our way: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join 5,500+ food and bev industry pros who are subscribed to the Beer Branding Trends Newsletter (and access all past issues) at: www.beerbrandingtrends.com