Cody and Isaac sit down to discuss the differences between a brewery’s Mission and Vision, why this matters, and how it can help you build a more purposeful business.
Points of discussion:
1. Your Mission is your brewery’s immediate, day-to-day marching orders.
2. Your vision is future-facing and tells the world where you’re going.
3. Simon Sinek’s Golden Circle (Start with Why).
4. Who would win in a no holds barred fight between Simon Sinek or Cody Fague. Simon is in better shape, but Cody has nothing to live for.
5. Intrinsic reasons that drive entrepreneurs vs. public-facing stories.
6. How do we frame your vision?
7. Examples of a Mission and Vision statement from your friends at CODO Design.
8. The best scene from the Sopranos? “Is this about the Easter baskets?”
Learn more at www.craftbeerrebranded.com
Have a topic or question you’d like us to field on the show? Shoot it our way: email@example.com
Join 5,500+ food and bev industry pros who are subscribed to the Beer Branding Trends Newsletter (and access all past issues) at: www.beerbrandingtrends.com