Cody and Isaac sit down to discuss the various types of brand values a brewery can have (Core, Pay-to-play and Aspirational), why they’re all important and how to frame them.
Points of discussion:
- What are core brand values?
- Why frame your values?
- Are brand values public-facing or an internal tool and rallying cry for your team?
- Quick run down of the most common values we hear over and over again, from breweries all over the world.
- ‘The Advantage’ book by Patrick Lencioni *quick note: Isaac’s an idiot. The author of ‘The Advantage’ is PATRICK Lencioni. Not Paul. Isaac said Paul Lencioni with such confidence at least 6 times during this episode. Great job, Isaac!
- Core values vs. Aspirational values vs. Permission-to-play values.
- Two methods we use for framing core brand values.
Learn more at www.craftbeerrebranded.com
Have a topic or question you’d like us to field on the show? Shoot it our way: firstname.lastname@example.org