Cody and Isaac sit down to discuss the common goals we see breweries set at the start of their rebranding projects.
Points of discussion:
1. The most common goals we’ve seen breweries have for a branding or rebranding process
2. Qualitative vs. Quantitative goals
3. The most important goal of any rebranding project. Period.
4. S.M.A.R.T. Goals (Specific, Measurable, Action-Oriented, Realistic, Time-Limited)
5. Common qualitative goals we see
6. How to defeat a grizzly bear in hand to hand combat
7. CODO’s 2020 CBC Presentation
Learn more at www.craftbeerrebranded.com
Have a topic or question you’d like us to field on the show? Shoot it our way: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join 5,500+ food and bev industry pros who are subscribed to the Beer Branding Trends Newsletter (and access all past issues) at: www.beerbrandingtrends.com