Cody and Isaac sit down to discuss how you can be the best client your design firm has ever had.
Points of discussion:
1. Trust the process?
2. Understand that the design process is iterative.
3. Thoughts on the big Don Draper reveal.
4. Why you need to stick to your timeline.
5. Why is giving great feedback challenging for non-designers?
6. Candor is king. (Don’t worry about your designer’s feelings)
7. Keep feedback focused on specific project goals (and the defined strategy) and not personal tastes.
8. Keep your customer in mind.
9. Is it necessary for a client to personally love the work a design firm develops?
10. How many concepts should a branding firm share? 25? 5? 1?
11. Paul Rand’s work for Steve Job’s NeXT Computers.
12. We’ve decided to record future episodes shirtless.
Learn more at www.craftbeerrebranded.com
Have a topic or question you’d like us to field on the show? Shoot it our way: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join 5,500+ food and bev industry pros who are subscribed to the Beer Branding Trends Newsletter (and access all past issues) at: www.beerbrandingtrends.com