Cody and Isaac sit down to discuss the different types of creative partners a brewery can hire to handle their branding or rebranding project.
Points of discussion:
1. What is a Freelancer? Pros and cons?
2. What is a small to medium size firm? Pros and cons?
3. What is a Big agency? Pros and cons?
4. What does “Full Service” actually mean?
5. Why you never want to be an agency’s “cool” client.
6. Why we believe mid-size firms are taking over the world.
7. What should your partner be able to handle in order to be a great fit?
8. Let’s open up a can of worms! Should you hire a partner based solely on their personal or house style?
Learn more at www.craftbeerrebranded.com
Have a topic or question you’d like us to field on the show? Shoot it our way: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join 5,500+ food and bev industry pros who are subscribed to the Beer Branding Trends Newsletter (and access all past issues) at: www.beerbrandingtrends.com