Cody and Isaac sit down to discuss the finer points of announcing your brewery’s rebrand without confusing (and alienating) your current customers.
Points of discussion:
1. Why is this important? What are some of the moving parts and logistics that need to be organized ahead of a brand launch?
2. Gird yourself?
3. A proper brand launch start internally by getting your team on the same page. How do we get everyone marching in the same direction if we’re spread out over several states?
4. What is a Master Campaign Timeline and what are some of the key benchmarks to base this on as we build out our schedule?
5. Why we like a launch week (or month) instead of one specific day.
6. Packaging logistics are often the most challenging issue to manage during this process. What are some tactics we can employ early on to make sure we’re not setting ourselves up for failure later on?
7. In the real world, a “staggered” release is often called for. Is this the end of the world?
8. What is a “Teaser” Campaign and why is it so valuable for announcing a rebrand?
9. How soon should you start promoting that a change is coming? Can you be too early?
Learn more at www.craftbeerrebranded.com
Have a topic or question you’d like us to field on the show? Shoot it our way: email@example.com
Join 5,500+ food and bev industry pros who are subscribed to the Beer Branding Trends Newsletter (and access all past issues) at: www.beerbrandingtrends.com