Cody and Isaac sit down for a frank, somewhat productive(?) conversation on project timelines.
Points of discussion:
1. What leads to unrealistic timelines?
2. What, if anything, is driving this deadline?
3. Common deadlines we see
4. “Delays are temporary. Mediocrity is forever.” – Cody Fague?
5. Why sticking to a schedule is important
6. What are some realistic project timelines?
7. Can we rush a project? “What if we pay you more?”
8. Can you, dear client, hold up your end of the bargain?
9. Big takeaway: proper creative work takes time.
Learn more at www.craftbeerrebranded.com
Have a topic or question you’d like us to field on the show? Shoot it our way: email@example.com
Join 5,500+ food and bev industry pros who are subscribed to the Beer Branding Trends Newsletter (and access all past issues) at: www.beerbrandingtrends.com