Cody and Isaac sit down to discuss best practices for getting the most out of your in-house team and external agency relationship.
Points of discussion:
1. How has the in-house vs. external agency dynamic evolved over the last decade.
2. Why are designers such assholes? (Were we born this way?)
3. Why we advocate for breweries to build in-house teams.
4. “Look how the massacred my boy.”
5. A few common arrangements between in-house groups and an external agency (strategy + execution, strategy + some execution, all strategy and no execution, no strategy and all execution).
6. How we work with an in-house to team to get the most mileage out of a clients budget.
7. The power of building guidelines together.
8. Post-project After Action Reviews (AARs).
Learn more at www.craftbeerrebranded.com
Have a topic or question you’d like us to field on the show? Shoot it our way: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join 5,500+ food and bev industry pros who are subscribed to the Beer Branding Trends Newsletter (and access all past issues) at: www.beerbrandingtrends.com