Cody and Isaac sit down to discuss what we’re seeing in our brewery in planning and startup branding work so far this year.
Points of discussion:
1. 2023 Beer Branding Trends Review
2. Brewhouse sizing
3. The evolving role of packaging for the startup brewery
4. An increase in food and hospitality in craft beer
5. M&A activity (buying breweries and/or forming joint ventures)
6. Where are people building breweries?
7. Lifestyle Brands
8. Reviving Heritage IP brands
Learn more about brewery rebrands: www.craftbeerrebranded.com
Learn more about Brand Architecture: http://www.beyondbeerbook.com
Have a topic or question you’d like us to field on the show? Shoot it our way: email@example.com
Want to work together? Email Isaac to start the conversation.
Join 5,500+ food and bev industry pros who are subscribed to the Beer Branding Trends Newsletter (and access all past issues) at: www.beerbrandingtrends.com