Cody sits down to discuss the CODO’s recent rebrand for Good George Brewing out of New Zealand.
Points of discussion:
1. Good George Brewing’s rebrand case study (via Beer Branding Trends Newsletter)
2. Brand Architecture as a deliverable (and to guide new product development)
3. What does the New Zealand craft beer scene look like?
4. How do Kiwi breweries trend forecast?
5. What did the Good George team want to achieve through this rebrand?
6. On Good George’s diverse portfolio.
7. On the ‘F*ck Off’ 2020 Gin and finding a new brand voice.
8. On non-alcoholic beers and NA products in general.
9. On cider.
10. Advice for any brewery considering a rebrand.
Learn more about brewery rebrands: www.craftbeerrebranded.com
Learn more about Brand Architecture: http://www.beyondbeerbook.com
Have a topic or question you’d like us to field on the show? Shoot it our way: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to work together? Email Isaac to start the conversation.
Join 5,500+ food and bev industry pros who are subscribed to the Beer Branding Trends Newsletter (and access all past issues) at: www.beerbrandingtrends.com