Cody and Isaac sit down to discuss the importance of a perfect (re)brand rollout in a post-pandemic landscape.
Points of discussion:
1. The original question: You guys have been a thought leader in craft beer branding and package design for a while now. What have you either gotten wrong or changed your opinion about over the years?
2. On rebrand rollouts (why they’re important)
3. Why full rollouts are so complicated, if not impossible, in 2022 (and likely beyond)
4. Supply chain woes
5. Drip campaigns are still a great idea
6. Staggered launches are the new normal
7. F*ck it, we’ll do it live.
Learn more about brewery rebrands: www.craftbeerrebranded.com
Learn more about Brand Architecture: http://www.beyondbeerbook.com
Have a topic or question you’d like us to field on the show? Shoot it our way: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to work together? Email Isaac to start the conversation.
Join 5,500+ food and bev industry pros who are subscribed to the Beer Branding Trends Newsletter (and access all past issues) at: www.beerbrandingtrends.com