Cody and Isaac sit down to discuss what a branding project kickoff looks like. Plus, art direction homework, organizing internal and external partner interviews and thoughts on remote vs. onsite work.
Points of discussion:
- You’ve worked through the proposal process and now have a signed contract. What is our next move?
- Email handshake = let’s get after it!
- Pre-project art direction homework. (Art direction, competitive set audit, brand audit, if applicable)
- Tools and software for onboarding clients.
- Beyond the Executive Team, who do we need to talk to during the kickoff?
- How do we organize, prioritize and schedule all of your brewery’s internal stakeholders? (Sales, Marketing & Design, Front of House, Brew Staff)
- What external partners will we need to interview? (Distributors, Large Chain Retail Partners, Field Reps, Market Managers, etc.)
- Thoughts on in-person vs remote work. When is travel necessary and when can we run everything remotely
- What does an in-person, onsite kickoff itinerary look like?
- Sample 2–3 day itinerary.
- One-on-one conversations vs large group “discovery” sessions. When is each one appropriate?
Learn more at www.craftbeerrebranded.com
Have a topic or question you’d like us to field on the show? Shoot it our way: email@example.com