Cody and Isaac sit down to discuss Legacy Breweries: What are they and what unique challenges do they face today?
Points of discussion:
1. What is a Legacy Brewery? [BBT Newsletter]
2. Traditionally defined as ~25+ years old
3. CODO defines a Legacy Brewery as any group that came to market around the start of the craft beer boom in 2010
4. The amount of breweries that opened in your market after you is more important than your overall age
5. Advice for Legacy Breweries
6. Lean into your historicity
Learn more about brewery rebrands: www.craftbeerrebranded.com
Learn more about Brand Architecture: http://www.beyondbeerbook.com
Have a topic or question you’d like us to field on the show? Shoot it our way: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to work together? Email Isaac to start the conversation.
Join 5,500+ food and bev industry pros who are subscribed to the Beer Branding Trends Newsletter (and access all past issues) at: www.beerbrandingtrends.com