Cody and Isaac sit down to discuss when (and when not) to rebrand a brewery.
Points of discussion
- Overall look is dated and inconsistent (And no longer reflects your core values and current version of your business)
- You’re making major changes within your company. You are repositioning and/or specifically making major changes to your portfolio with new extensions, sub brands and other brand architecture restructuring
- You don’t know how to tell your story.
- You always feel like you’re reinventing the wheel. (For you in house designers and marketing directors out there)
- Some tactical project—e.g. new website, format change—reveals larger messaging issues that need to be resolved.
- You’re self conscious of your branding.
- When not to rebrand: If there are deep, intrinsic problems with your business itself that have not been fixed, then a rebrand is a waste of money.
Have a topic or question you’d like us to field on the show? Shoot it our way: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more at www.craftbeerrebranded.com