Cody and Isaac sit down to discuss CODO’s recent rebranding project with Mission Brewing + a conversation with our FIRST EVER guest, Mission’s CEO, Dan Partelow.
Points of discussion:
1. Rebranding Mission Brewing [BBT Newsletter]
2. Cody steps out on Isaac. Breaks his heart.
3. Cody and Dan discuss Mission’s rebrand, including: Dan’s background + Mission’s history and project context
4. Weighing different types of brand equity
5. Evolution vs. Revolution [Podcast]
6. Defining Mission’s audience [Podcast]
7. Important format changes, SKU rationalization and distribution shifts Mission is making
8. The design process is iterative.
9. Process management is just as important as great work for complex projects to be successful.
10. How to organize your internal team ahead of a rebrand [Podcast]
11. Dan’s point about not being too precious
12. How to be a great client [Podcast]
13. How do you handle history and provenance in blurry situations like this?
14. Put (two red) birds on it.
15. Email Isaac to discuss your brewery’s rebrand.
Learn more about how to rebrand your brewery at: www.craftbeerrebranded.com
Have a topic or question you’d like us to field on the show? Shoot it our way: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join 5,500+ food and bev industry pros who are subscribed to the Beer Branding Trends Newsletter (and access all past issues) at: www.beerbrandingtrends.com